Solving the Puzzle of What’s Causing Migraines
This talk is part of your free 2-day access as a registered MWS member. You will be able to watch the full interviews from Days 1 & 2. Unlock full summit access to ALL interviews by upgrading to an All Access Pass!
- If migraine is genetic, then how can some patients have no family history?
- How is the brain of a person with migraine different from others?
- Does new genetic evidence imply that genetic therapy is possible?
Patricia Pozo Rosich, MD, PhD
Director of Headache and Neurological Pain Research
Vall d’Hebron University Hospital, Spain
As the director of headache and neurological pain research at Vall d’Hebron Institute of Research in Barcelona, Spain, Dr. Pozo Rosich is one of the leading migraine researchers in Europe. An active leader in the field of international headache, one of Dr. Pozo’s passions is to educate patients and clinicians about migraine through the Facebook community and the Spanish-language website she founded, midolordecabeza.org.
Unlock full access to the entire 2017 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee