Solving the Puzzle of What’s Causing Migraines
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- If migraine is genetic, then how can some patients have no family history?
- How is the brain of a person with migraine different from others?
- Does new genetic evidence imply that genetic therapy is possible?
Patricia Pozo Rosich, MD, PhD
Director of Headache and Neurological Pain Research
Vall d’Hebron University Hospital, Spain
As the director of headache and neurological pain research at Vall d’Hebron Institute of Research in Barcelona, Spain, Dr. Pozo Rosich is one of the leading migraine researchers in Europe. An active leader in the field of international headache, one of Dr. Pozo’s passions is to educate patients and clinicians about migraine through the Facebook community and the Spanish-language website she founded, midolordecabeza.org.
Get your own copy of the entire Summit
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee