Solving the Puzzle of What’s Causing Migraines
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- If migraine is genetic, then how can some patients have no family history?
- How is the brain of a person with migraine different from others?
- Does new genetic evidence imply that genetic therapy is possible?
Patricia Pozo-Rosich, MD, PhD
Head of Neurology Section & Director, Migraine Adaptive Brain Center
Vall d’Hebron Hospital and Institute of Research, Spain
As the director of headache and neurological pain research at Vall d’Hebron Institute of Research in Barcelona, Spain, Dr. Pozo Rosich is one of the leading migraine researchers in Europe. An active leader in the field of international headache, one of Dr. Pozo’s passions is to educate patients and clinicians about migraine through the Facebook community and the Spanish-language website she founded, midolordecabeza.org.
Unlock all 32 expert interviews with your own copy of the 2022 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- 32 expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 26 extended, uncut interview editions
- Lifetime access with no annual fee