Solving the Puzzle of What’s Causing Migraines
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- If migraine is genetic, then how can some patients have no family history?
- How is the brain of a person with migraine different from others?
- Does new genetic evidence imply that genetic therapy is possible?
Patricia Pozo-Rosich, MD, PhD
Head of Neurology Section
Vall d’Hebron Hospital and Institute of Research, Spain
As the director of headache and neurological pain research at Vall d’Hebron Institute of Research in Barcelona, Spain, Dr. Pozo-Rosich is one of the leading migraine researchers in Europe. An active leader in the field of international headache medicine, Dr. Pozo-Rosich is passionate about educating patients and clinicians about migraine. Additionally, she is the founder of the Spanish-language website midolordecabeza.org.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee