Information We Collect
In general, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our website. You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information as a visitor.
Migraineworldsummit.com may collect the following information:
- First name and email address
- Personal details required to fulfill a product order. This may include a delivery address and payment information
- Information you share with us in connection to polls, quizzes or questionnaires
- Migraineworldsummit.com may collect non-personally identifiable information that web browsers and servers typically make available such as language preference and date of visit (passive information). Migraineworldsummit.com may use passive information to help improve the website service and solve technical issues.
Why We Collect Data
Except as otherwise stated, we may use information collected via this site:
- to improve the content of our site
- to customize the site to your preferences
- to communicate information to you (if you have requested it).
If you provide personally identifiable information to this site, we may:
- make use of information acquired through this site that is not in personally identifiable form
- combine such information with other actively collected information
- for the purpose of delivering essential services for Migraineworldsummit.com, personally identifiable information may be disclosed to Migraineworldsummit.com employees (Associates).
Migraineworldsummit.com will not rent or sell personally identifiable information to any person, Corporate entity or non-profit organizations.
Your Privacy Control
You have several rights over the information we may collect or use to provide services to you. This includes:
- The right to view personal information
- The right to edit personal information
- The right to be ‘forgotten’ or permanently deleted.
To exercise any of these rights or keep personally identifiable information that you provide via this site accurate, please contact us as specified below and we will take appropriate steps to update, edit or delete such information in our possession.
- This site is not intended for those under the age of 16. We will not knowingly collect information from site visitors under this age.
Sharing Your Information
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside the Migraineworldsummit.com except for the following cases:
- With your consent. We will always ask for explicit consent before any sensitive personal information is shared
- For legal reasons. Migraineworldsummit.com may disclose personally identifiable information other than to its Associates only if required by subpoena, court order or other governmental request or where the Migraineworldsummit.com believes in good faith disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Migraineworldsummit.com, third parties or the public at large
We may use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our website. Personally identifiable information is not collected by our third party tracking tools. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information and aggregate data. Google Analytics is used on our website for such purposes and may also be used to improve user experience or serve ads based on your past visits to our website. You may change your ad preferences for Google or permanently opt-out.
This site takes reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information as you transmit it to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure. Our security measures include, but are not limited to:
- educating our staff as to their obligations with regard to your personal information
- requiring our staff to use strong passwords when accessing our systems
- encrypting data sent from your computer to our systems during Internet transactions; and
- employing firewalls, intrusion detection systems and virus scanning tools to protect against unauthorized persons and viruses from entering our systems.
How to Contact Us
Use the search below to find content on this site by search term query: