How to Get the Most from Your Doctor
You are currently watching a preview of this talk. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle!
- How should patients prepare for their doctors’ appointments?
- What kind of information should patients provide their doctors?
- What should a patient expect from their doctor?
- What do doctors expect from their patients?
- What important differences exist between the initial appointment and follow-ups?
- How can patients take control of their own health in between appointments?
- Is a headache diary important?
- What’s the difference between a good doctor-patient relationship and a bad one? What are some signs of each?
- How can we foster a good relationship with our health care professional to get the best results?
Find more about Patricia Pozo Rosich, MD, PhD and her work here:
Patricia Pozo Rosich, MD, PhD
Director of Headache and Neurological Pain Research
Vall d’Hebron University Hospital, Spain
As the director of headache and neurological pain research at Vall d’Hebron Institute of Research in Barcelona, Spain, Dr. Pozo Rosich is one of the leading migraine researchers in Europe. An active leader in the field of international headache, one of Dr. Pozo’s passions is to educate patients and clinicians about migraine through the Spanish-language website and Facebook community she founded, midolordecabeza.org.
Unlock full access to the entire 2019 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee