Day 8 (2019) – Living
The Coalition For Headache And Migraine Patients (CHAMP) is a new organization that provides support to people with headache, migraine and cluster diseases who are often stigmatized and under-served.
CHAMP is working to identify unmet needs of those with headache, migraine and cluster diseases, and will work to better support patients and their caregivers.
Amgen is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies and Novartis has nearly 70 years of experience in neuroscience, and both are committed to leading the charge together to fight the public misconceptions, stereotypes and the burden of migraine. We hope this will allow Amgen and Novartis to make a positive impact on patients’ lives and be an ally for the migraine community.
#SpeakYourMigraine is a global initiative by Amgen and Novartis to raise awareness of the total impact of migraine. The campaign aims to drive towards a better understanding of the broader impact this disease has at work, at home, among friends… and everywhere (find out more: www.speakyourmigraine.com).
American Migraine Foundation, USA
CHAMP (Coalition of Headache And Migraine Patients), USA
Stacey Worthy JD
Attorney and Executive Director
Aimed Alliance. USA
- Day 1 (2019) – Essentials
- Day 2 (2019) – Understanding
- Day 3 (2019) – Types
- Day 4 (2019) – Triggers & Symptoms
- Day 5 (2019) – Alternative Treatments
- Day 6 (2019) – Treatments
- Day 7 (2019) – Difficult Cases
- Day 8 (2019) – Living
- Day 9 (2019) – Highlights
- Day 10 (2019) – Encore Opening Night (Replay)
- Summit Schedule
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee