You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- Which weather variables does the index factor in to produce a migraine forecast?
- What do we know about the impact of barometric pressure on migraine?
- Why would spring and fall be the worst times of year for migraine attacks?
Expert Senior Meteorologist
Michael Steinberg is the pioneer behind the first-ever Migraine weather forecast to explain the science behind various weather conditions and patterns that can trigger attacks for some people. Michael Steinberg is an Expert Senior Meteorologist, Senior Vice President and Emeritus member of the Board of Directors of Accuweather. He’s a fellow of the American Meteorological Society, received numerous awards for weather technology innovation, and holds several patents for the invention of weather indices. He’s been quoted in Science, The New York Times, The Economist and worked with the US Departments of Energy and Transportation, as well as NASA.
Pre-purchase full access to the entire 2024 Summit, including:
- All expert interviews with separate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with hours more expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee