Managing Light Sensitivity and Migraine
This talk is part of your free 2-day access as a registered MWS member. You will be able to watch the full interviews from Days 1 & 2. Unlock full summit access to ALL interviews by upgrading to an All Access Pass!
- Is light sensitivity a symptom of migraine or a warning sign?
- Why do we experience light sensitivity?
- What can we do to treat and manage our light sensitivity?
Find more about Kathleen Digre, MD and her work here:
Kathleen Digre, MD
Professor of Neuro-Opthamology
University of Utah
Dr. Kathleen B. Digre specializes in neuro-ophthalmology and headache which includes disorders such as photophobia and visual loss as well as headache disorders such as migraine. Over her prestigious career she has won multiple awards and has taken several leadership positions, including her current role as President-Elect of the American Headache Society. She has authored over 100 peer reviewed articles, chapters and reviews. Dr. Digre is a neurologist, ophthalmologist and is board certified in headache medicine. She practices at the John A. Moran Eye Center, University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Unlock full access to the entire 2017 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee