Eat to Thrive: How an Ancestral Diet Fights Migraine
This talk is part of your free 2-day access as a registered MWS member. You will be able to watch the full interviews from Days 1 & 2. Unlock full summit access to ALL interviews by upgrading to an All Access Pass!
- There’s a lot of buzz about different diets for people with migraine. Which ones help?
- Is there any evidence to suggest a Ketogenic diet reduces migraine frequency?
- What are some key nutrients and foods that are helpful for people with migraine?
Josh Turknett, MD
The Migraine Miracle
Dr. Turknett is the author of The Migraine Miracle, A Sugar Free, Gluten Free Ancestral Diet to Reduce Inflammation and End Your Headaches for Good. He is a practicing neurologist in Atlanta, Georgia, with DeKalb Neurology. He and his wife Jenny also run an online support community for people interested in implementing his 21-day meal plan for people with migraine to change the way they eat.
Unlock full access to the entire 2017 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee