Eat to Thrive: How an Ancestral Diet Fights Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- There’s a lot of buzz about different diets for people with migraine. Which ones help?
- Is there any evidence to suggest a Ketogenic diet reduces migraine frequency?
- What are some key nutrients and foods that are helpful for people with migraine?
Josh Turknett, MD
The Migraine Miracle
Dr. Turknett is the author of The Migraine Miracle, A Sugar Free, Gluten Free Ancestral Diet to Reduce Inflammation and End Your Headaches for Good. He is a practicing neurologist in Atlanta, Georgia, with DeKalb Neurology. He and his wife Jenny also run an online support community for people interested in implementing his 21-day meal plan for people with migraine to change the way they eat.
Unlock all 32 expert interviews with your own copy of the 2022 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- 32 expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 26 extended, uncut interview editions
- Lifetime access with no annual fee