Living As Well As Possible with Chronic Pain
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What are unique challenges facing women with chronic pain?
- What does success – even with chronic pain- look like?
- What is the difference between acceptance and giving up?
Jenni Grover Prokopy
Jenni Grover Prokopy is founder of ChronicBabe.com, where she draws on her experience with fibromyalgia and other chronic conditions to teach women to live well despite illness. Her book on crafting an incredible life beyond illness—ChronicBabe 101—will be published in 2017. For 25 years, Jenni has enjoyed success as a writer, speaker, activist, and consultant to hundreds of organizations worldwide. She focuses on health care, helping others craft and share stories of strength, wellness, and inspiration in the face of adversity. Many women with chronic pain or illness feel they don’t have a voice in the healthcare conversation. In fact, women are far under-represented in conversations about law, finance, and social issues related to health care. Jenni’s work is meant to strengthen women’s voices and help them be heard about the reality of life with chronic illness.
Unlock all 32 expert interviews with your own copy of the 2022 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- 32 expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 26 extended, uncut interview editions
- Lifetime access with no annual fee