Migraine Causes & Triggers
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
Find more about Robert Cowan, MD and his work here:
- Learn more about Bontriage at https://www.bontriage.com/
- Dr Cowan’s Book is The Keeler Migraine Method: A Groundbreaking, Individualized Treatment Program from the Renowned Headache Clinic
Robert P. Cowan, MD
Professor of Neurology & Neurosciences, Chief, Division of Headache Medicine
Stanford University School of Medicine
Dr. Robert Cowan is a professor of neurology and director of the Headache and Facial Pain Program at Stanford University. He is board-certified in neurology and pain medicine with a subspecialty certification in headache medicine. Dr. Cowan holds several nationally elected positions, including chair of the section on chronic daily headache for the American Headache Society.
He is President of the Headache Cooperative of the Pacific and a fellow of both the American Academy of Neurology and the American Headache Society. He sits on the board of the Alliance for Headache Diseases Advocacy and the American Headache and Migraine Association. He has published over 50 articles and is the author of The Keeler Migraine Method.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Leave a comment
Back to top