Migraine in Children & Adolescents
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
Find more about Christopher Oakley, MD and his work here:
- Visit the Pediatric Headache Centre established by Dr Oakley at John Hopkins Medicine
- See more from Dr Oakley on youtube with 2min introduction about Dr Oakley and a 25min informational presentation here.
Christopher Oakley, MD
Johns Hopkins Headache Center
A long standing migraine sufferer himself, Dr Oakley, specialises in pediatric and adolescent headache and migraine. He is a Board Certified Neurologist at the John Hopkins Headache Center an has established the Pediatric Center at the John Hopkins Hospital to better serve children and adolescent with these common and potentially disabling conditions. He is a member of the Child Neurology Society, American Academy of Neurology, the American Headache Society & the National Headache Foundation. He lectures frequently to the general public & healthcare providers on a multitude of pediatric neurology topics.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Leave a comment
Back to top