Unrelenting Daily Headaches and Migraines
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- How is NDPH similar to Chronic Migraine? And how is it different?
- What happens in a person’s life for their head pain to suddenly turn into a daily occurrence?
- What options for treatment does someone with daily headaches have to treat it?
Dr. Zubair Ahmed is a neurologist who specializes in the management of migraine at The Cleveland Clinic in Ohio, one of the rising stars in headache medicine. Dr. Ahmed’s research interests lie in elucidating migraine aura pathophysiology and headache quality improvement. He presented the latest research on New Persistent Daily Headache at the 2017 International Headache Academy.
Get your own copy of the entire Summit
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee