When Medications Actually Trigger Pain
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- Is there anything risky about reaching for the same medication frequently?
- What are the guidelines to determine whether someone is taking a certain medication too often?
- What’s the best way to treat someone who finds themselves dependent upon a particular medication to feel “normal?”
Find more about Larry Charleston IV, MD and his work here:
- Institute of Health Care Policy and Innovation
- Follow Dr. Charleston on Twitter @LCharlestonIVMD
Larry Charleston IV, MD
University of Michigan
A neurologist and assistant professor of neurology at the University of Michigan, Dr. Larry Charleston IV is a board-certified headache specialist and a member of the American Headache Society. His research on migraine diagnosis and therapies has been published in medical journals such as Headache, Cephalalgia and Neurology.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Leave a comment
Back to top