When Medications Actually Trigger Pain
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- Is there anything risky about reaching for the same medication frequently?
- What are the guidelines to determine whether someone is taking a certain medication too often?
- What’s the best way to treat someone who finds themselves dependent upon a particular medication to feel “normal?”
Larry Charleston IV, MD
University of Michigan
A neurologist and assistant professor of neurology at the University of Michigan, Dr. Larry Charleston IV is a board-certified headache specialist and a member of the American Headache Society. His research on migraine diagnosis and therapies has been published in medical journals such as Headache, Cephalalgia and Neurology.
Interviews from Larry Charleston IV, MD
Pre-purchase full access to the entire 2024 Summit, including:
- All expert interviews with separate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with hours more expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee