When Medications Actually Trigger Pain
You are currently watching a preview of this talk. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle!
- Is there anything risky about reaching for the same medication frequently?
- What are the guidelines to determine whether someone is taking a certain medication too often?
- What’s the best way to treat someone who finds themselves dependent upon a particular medication to feel “normal?”
Larry Charleston IV, MD
University of Michigan
A neurologist and assistant professor of neurology at the University of Michigan, Dr. Larry Charleston IV is a board-certified headache specialist and a member of the American Headache Society. His research on migraine diagnosis and therapies has been published in medical journals such as Headache, Cephalalgia and Neurology.
Unlock full access to the entire 2017 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee