When Medications Actually Trigger Pain
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- Is there anything risky about reaching for the same medication frequently?
- What are the guidelines to determine whether someone is taking a certain medication too often?
- What’s the best way to treat someone who finds themselves dependent upon a particular medication to feel “normal?”
Larry Charleston IV, MD
University of Michigan
A neurologist and assistant professor of neurology at the University of Michigan, Dr. Larry Charleston IV is a board-certified headache specialist and a member of the American Headache Society. His research on migraine diagnosis and therapies has been published in medical journals such as Headache, Cephalalgia and Neurology.
Unlock all 32 expert interviews with your own copy of the 2022 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- 32 expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 26 extended, uncut interview editions
- Lifetime access with no annual fee