Breaking the Vicious Cycle of Chronic Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this talk. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle!
- What factors make someone who’s episodic get much, much worse?
- Which approach to breaking the cycle of chronic migraine is most effective?
- When Chronic Migraine is complicated by depression, anxiety or insomnia, is your approach any different?
William B. Young, MD
Jefferson Headache Center
As Director of Inpatient Program at Jefferson Headache Center in Philadelphia, Dr. William Young is one of the leading migraine clinicians and researchers in the world. The Jefferson Headache Center is one of the few academic headache centers in the country, specializing in the treatment of patients with all types of headache pain. Dr. Young is board certified in neurology, psychiatry and headache medicine, and teaches neurologists on migraine as well as publishing research.
One of Dr. Young’s greatest passions is headache advocacy, fighting on Capitol Hill for more research funding and speaking out on National Public Radio, The Doctors, and other national media to reduce the stigma associated with migraine. In addition to his roles in the American Headache Society, American Academy of Neurology and International Headache Society, he’s the president of the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy. Dr. William Young has also co-authored three books designed for people with migraine: Navigating Life with Migraine and Other Headaches, Migraine and Other Headaches, and Jefferson Headache Manual.
Unlock full access to the entire 2017 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee