Recognizing and Treating 4 Phases of Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this talk. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle!
- Is it possible to stop a migraine attack if you catch it during prodrome phase?
- Are the symptoms of aura always visual?
- Why can’t we get back to work and life after the pain phase of the attack?
Andrew Charles, MD
UCLA Goldberg Migraine Program, USA
Dr. Andrew Charles is director of Headache Research and Treatment, and professor of neurology at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He leads the Goldberg Migraine Program, established in December 2015 with the largest single private grant ever for migraine research in order to develop new treatments and research a potential cure. He has served on the board of directors for the American Headache Society since 2010 and the board of trustees for the International Headache Society since 2011. Dr. Charles educates neurologists, headache specialists and primary care physicians around the world on headache research and treatment. He’s also been published in numerous medical journals such as Neurology and Headache and serves as an associate editor of Cephalalgia.
Unlock full access to the entire 2017 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee