Recognizing and Treating 4 Phases of Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- Is it possible to stop a migraine attack if you catch it during prodrome phase?
- Are the symptoms of aura always visual?
- Why can’t we get back to work and life after the pain phase of the attack?
Find more about Andrew Charles, MD and his work here:
Andrew Charles, MD
UCLA Goldberg Migraine Program
Dr. Andrew Charles is director of Headache Research and Treatment, and professor of neurology at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He leads the Goldberg Migraine Program, established in December 2015 with the largest single private grant ever for migraine research, in order to develop new treatments and research a potential cure. He has served on the board of directors for the American Headache Society since 2010, and the board of trustees for the International Headache Society since 2011. Dr. Charles educates neurologists, headache specialists and primary care physicians around the world on headache research and treatment. He’s also been published in numerous medical journals such as Neurology and Headache, and serves as an associate editor of Cephalalgia.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Leave a comment
Back to top