Neck and Migraine: What’s the Connection?
This talk is part of your free 2-day access as a registered MWS member. You will be able to watch the full interviews from Days 1 & 2. Unlock full summit access to ALL interviews by upgrading to an All Access Pass!
- How is the neck involved in the pathophysiology of a migraine attack?
- Can people with migraine also get cervicogenic headaches or tension type headaches that affect the neck?
- What do you consider safe and smart treatments to deal with neck pain?
Joel Saper, MD
Founder and Director
Michigan Headache & Neurological Institute
As founder and director of the Michigan Headache and Neurological Institute, Dr. Joel Saper is world-renowned for his breakthrough research on head, neck and facial pain. Dr. Saper is the author of eight books and over 300 medical articles. He is featured in major television and news media as an authority on headache and migraine. A board-certified neurologist, Dr. Saper has presided over the American Association for the Study of Headache, the American Headache Society, and has taught other physicians at the American Academy of Neurology and Michigan State University.
Unlock full access to the entire 2017 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee