Best and Worst Places to Live with Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- How do weather, diet, use of medications and stress vary by location and affect people with migraine?
- How much does the quality of health care and access to specialists vary by city?
- Where are the best places to live for people with migraine?
Best Places to Live
As the founder of Best Places to Live, Bert Sperling is one of the foremost experts on geographical differences that impact quality of life. His popular website, BestPlaces.net, offers insights and tools for statisticians and consumers alike. His organization produces geographic data for major news organizations and companies.
Unlock all 32 expert interviews with your own copy of the 2022 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- 32 expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 26 extended, uncut interview editions
- Lifetime access with no annual fee