Best and Worst Supplements for Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- Why do doctors often recommend pharmaceutical therapies first – before supplements?
- How strong is the evidence behind each of the frequently recommended supplements?
- How long does it take for supplements to help prevent migraines?
Andrea Harriott, MD
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Dr. Andrea Harriott is a board-certified neurologist and headache specialist at the John R. Graham Headache Center at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. She’s published over a dozen scientific papers in top medical journals and presented at the 2017 International Headache Academy. She is a Junior Editor of Cephalalgia and serves on the Education Committee of the American Headache Society. She treats various headache syndromes including migraine, migraine associated stroke and vascular diseases in migraine sufferers.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Leave a comment
Back to top