Best and Worst Supplements for Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this talk. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle!
- Why do doctors often recommend pharmaceutical therapies first – before supplements?
- How strong is the evidence behind each of the frequently recommended supplements?
- How long does it take for supplements to help prevent migraines?
Andrea Harriott, MD
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Dr. Andrea Harriott is a board-certified neurologist and headache specialist at the John R. Graham Headache Center at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. She’s published over a dozen scientific papers in top medical journals and presented at the 2017 International Headache Academy. She is a Junior Editor of Cephalalgia and serves on the Education Committee of the American Headache Society. She treats various headache syndromes including migraine, migraine associated stroke and vascular diseases in migraine sufferers.
Unlock full access to the entire 2017 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee