Arts & Healing: Coping via Creative Expression
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What does research say about using artistic expression to help healing?
- How can creative expression help ease anxiety and depression?
- How do writing, dance and music facilitate better health outcomes?
Founder and Director
UCLArts and Healing
Ping Ho is Founder and Director of UCLArts and Healing, which transforms lives through creative expression by integrating the innate benefits of the arts with mental health practices. She was founding administrator for both the UCLA Collaborative Centers for Integrative Medicine and UCLA Cousins Center for Psychoneuroimmunology . She developed the UCLArts and Healing Social Emotional Arts Certificate Program to educate people how to develop their own arts-based programs that maximize social and emotional benefits – something that has great potential for people suffering from chronic pain conditions like migraine.
Pre-purchase full access to the entire 2024 Summit, including:
- All expert interviews with separate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with hours more expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee