You’re Not Alone: What People Don’t Get About Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What do you think are the most common misconceptions about migraine?
- Why do we feel the need to fake being healthy?
- What are some common ways people describe the pain of a migraine attack?
The Daily Migraine
Lisa Jacobson is the founder of The Daily Migraine, and a lifetime migraine sufferer who’s on an unrelenting search to find a cure. In the meantime, her engaging memes give people who don’t get migraines a glimpse into what life is like for those of us who do. Lisa is also Founder and CEO of an academic tutoring company, and serves on the board of the American Migraine Foundation.
Get your own copy of the entire Summit
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee