Neuromodulation: New Devices That Can Ease Pain
You are currently watching a preview of this talk. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle!
- How does neuromodulation work?
- Is it safe and how effective is it?
- Who is most likely to benefit from neuromodulation?
Brian Grosberg, MD
Hartford HealthCare Headache Center
Dr. Brian Grosberg is the Director of the Hartford HealthCare Headache Center and a Clinical Associate Professor of Neurology and Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He is a Board Certified Neurologist and Headache Specialist who’s been awarded the Best Doctors Award for the last 4 years, several Fellowships and other honors of professional and academic distinction. He is a committee member of the American Council of Headache Education, Chair of the refractory headache special interest section within the American Headache Society and is a member of several other professional organizations. Dr Grosberg is also the author or co-author of over 100 published articles, abstracts and book chapters.
Unlock full access to the entire 2017 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee