How Migraine Affects Your Mood: Anxiety & Depression
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- How often do migraine and anxiety or depression occur together?
- How can we handle the anxiety that comes with worrying about the next migraine attack?
- Should we tell HR, our managers at work, and friends and family that we have migraine?
Find more about Dawn Buse, PhD and her work here:
Dawn C. Buse, PhD
Psychologist & Clinical Professor
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Dawn C. Buse, PhD, is a clinical professor of neurology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, a member of the board of directors of the American Headache Society, and a licensed psychologist. She has authored more than 200 scientific publications and has won eight U.S. and international research awards and four professional awards for her work in the field of migraine.
She is a co-investigator on numerous U.S. and international studies, including the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) study, the Chronic Migraine Epidemiology and Outcomes (CaMEO) study, the Migraine Signature Study (MSS), the International Burden of Migraine Study (IBMS), the Migraine in America Symptoms and Treatment (MAST) study, the Observational Survey of the Epidemiology, Treatment and Care of Migraine (OVERCOME) study, and the FDA-sponsored Migraine Clinical Outcome Assessment System (MiCOAS) grant, which is gathering patient input for the development of migraine clinical trial endpoints. She is an advocate for the well-being of patients and healthcare professionals.
Watch at your own pace & get up to 24% off when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit before March 8. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 5 hours of new bonus footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee