Cultivating Resilience and Strength Through Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
Opening Night kicked off with three Top Experts in Migraine followed by two Celebrities, Kristin Chenoweth and Terrell Davis, sharing their migraine stories.
- How does migraine affect those around us?
- How would family and relationships be different without migraine?
- How would your career and finances be different without migraine?
- Is it ok to mourn?
- Do we have a right to feelings like anger, frustration or guilt?
- How do people with migraine feel about living with migraine?
- Is there anything positive about living with migraine?
- How can people with migraine survive and thrive?
- How should people with migraine treat ourselves?
- How can we find our tribe?
- Should we ask for or accept help?
- Is there a benefit to helping others or volunteering?
- When should we see professional help?
- What role does acceptance play in migraine management?
- How might our identity be affected by migraine?
Find more about Dawn Buse, PhD and her work here:
Dawn C. Buse, PhD
Psychologist & Clinical Professor
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Dawn C. Buse, PhD, is a clinical professor of neurology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, a member of the board of directors of the American Headache Society, and a licensed psychologist. She has authored more than 200 scientific publications and has won eight U.S. and international research awards and four professional awards for her work in the field of migraine.
She is a co-investigator on numerous U.S. and international studies, including the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) study, the Chronic Migraine Epidemiology and Outcomes (CaMEO) study, the Migraine Signature Study (MSS), the International Burden of Migraine Study (IBMS), the Migraine in America Symptoms and Treatment (MAST) study, the Observational Survey of the Epidemiology, Treatment and Care of Migraine (OVERCOME) study, and the FDA-sponsored Migraine Clinical Outcome Assessment System (MiCOAS) grant, which is gathering patient input for the development of migraine clinical trial endpoints. She is an advocate for the well-being of patients and healthcare professionals.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee