The Keys to Finding New Treatments
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What new preventative and acute treatments are coming soon?
- Why aren’t more people diagnosed with migraine?
- What are some common barriers to getting appropriate care, and how can we overcome them?
Find more about Peter Goadsby, MD and his work here:
- Migraine Disability Assessment Score (MIDAS)
- Headache Impact Test (HIT)
Peter Goadsby, MD
Professor of Neurology and Neurologist
King's College London, UK
Dr. Peter J. Goadsby is one of the world’s leading headache neurologists and researchers, and a professor at King’s College London and the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Dr. Goadsby is on the board of directors for the American Headache Society, as well as the American Migraine Foundation, in addition to serving on the American Registry Migraine Research (ARMR) scientific advisory board and executive committee. Dr. Goadsby is also a trustee for The Migraine Trust. He was one of the first to explore CGRP (calcitonin gene-related peptide), the protein known for its involvement in migraine. This discovery has been instrumental in creating the new class of medications CGRP receptor antagonists, including Aimovig, Ajovy, Emgality, and Vyepti.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Leave a comment
Back to top