Coping with Multiple Chronic Illnesses
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
Find more about Janet Geddis and her work here:
- Follow Janet on Twitter @
- Or on her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/The-Migraine-Girl-165942070096863/
- You can also find her and many of her articles at http://migraine.com/janet-geddis/
“The Migraine Girl”
Known to many as “The Migraine Girl” she’s dealt with both chronic migraine disease & autoimmune disease for more than half her life, Janet finally feels as if she has figured out a way to live happily even with her health issues (at least most of the time). Janet started by anonymously blogging as “The Migraine Girl” in the early 2000s & at last shared her secret identity with friends & family in 2008 when The New York Times recommended her site. She is a featured writer for migraine.com and has appeared in the press for her work as “The Migraine Girl”. In 2011, Janet opened Avid Bookshop, a community-focused, independent bookstore in Athens.
Unlock full access to the entire 2016 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee