Resources for Patients
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
Find more about Seymour Diamond, MD and his work here:
- National Headache Foundation
- Diamond Headache Clinic at diamondheadache.com
- Dr Diamond is the author of recently published book The Headache Godfather: The Story of Dr. Seymour Diamond and How He Revolutionized the Treatment of Headaches
Seymour Diamond, MD
Executive Chairperson & Co-Founder
National Headache Foundation
National Headache Foundation’s Executive Chairperson & CO-Founder. Director Emeritus & Founder of the Diamond Headache Clinic, Chicago, Illinois. Previously, he served as Adjunct Professor, Department of Cellular & Molecular Pharmacology, as well as Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine of The Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, Illinois. From 2009 through 2010, he was also a Lecturer, Department of Family Medicine (Neurology), Loyola University Chicago/Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, Illinois. He has served as editor for 16 publications. In addition, he has published over 500 articles in the professional literature. He has authored or co-authored over 63 books. Hehas lectured throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia, and has held more than 30 professional association offices in the past. In 1988, he was the first recipient of the Migraine Trust Lectureship, from the British Migraine Trust. He received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Association for the Study of Headache, in 1999.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Leave a comment
Back to top