You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What is telemedicine?
- What are the different ways that telemedicine or telehealth are delivered?
- How many people are using telemedicine?
- What are the pros and cons of telemedicine?
- How effective is it for treating migraine and headache disorders?
- Why hasn’t telemedicine been used more in the past?
- When should someone try telemedicine? When should someone NOT use telemedicine?
- Where can you find a telemedicine doctor?
- Can you reach doctors in other states?
- Does it cost the same? Is it reimbursed by insurers?
- Is a pain management specialist someone who could treat migraine?
- Can a US telemedicine doctor see someone in the UK or Mexico?
- How is telemedicine paid for?
- How can patients prepare to make a telemedicine visit as productive as possible? Any difference from preparing for an in-person visit?
- Is telemedicine is here to stay after the pandemic restrictions are lifted?
- Why is being overweight a contributing factor to migraine?
- What can we do to support the continued use of telemedicine in migraine?
The Migraine World Summit will be running a live expert webinar EVERY DAY during the June Replay of the 2020 Migraine World Summit, June 10 – 19
Live attendance for each webinar will be available exclusively for those who purchased an All Access, VIP, or Box Set Pass for the 2020 Migraine World Summit. This is a special opportunity for customers to connect with a different expert each day, engage in live Q&A, and interact with other participants and Summit hosts.
If you didn’t buy an Access Pass, don’t worry! The recording of each webinar will be shared with the entire Migraine World Summit community on this page shortly after the live event takes place, allowing everyone to take advantage of the important information presented during that day’s webinar.
This is our way to recognize those who have supported the 2020 Migraine World Summit financially while making sure our entire community has access to critical information about the changes taking place in the migraine community and beyond.
Each day during the Replay period, the live webinar will take place at 5:00 pm Eastern Time (New York).
Here’s the lineup for the webinar topics:
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 10 – Mental Health & Building Resilience
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 11 – Understanding Causes
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 12 – COVID-19 Considerations for Migraine Patients
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 13 – Understanding Symptoms
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 14 – Understanding Triggers
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 15 – Non-Drug Options
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 16 – New Treatments
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 17 – Telemedicine
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 18 – Finding Calm in a Crisis
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 19 – The Role of Self Management
Don’t miss out! Get your access pass here to attend the live expert webinars.
Brian Grosberg, MD
Director and Headache Specialist
Hartford HealthCare Headache Center
Dr. Brian Grosberg is the director of the Hartford HealthCare Headache Center and a professor of neurology at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. He is a board-certified neurologist and headache specialist who has been awarded Clinical Headache Fellowship Award from the American Headache Society and the Members Choice Award for the Best Paper Published in Headache in 2014. While Dr. Grosberg has extensive experience with clinical trials research, another primary academic area of interest is headache-related education. Accordingly, he has either authored or co-authored more than 100 peer-reviewed publications, invited reviews, textbooks, book chapters and abstracts.
Dr. Grosberg has delivered more than 150 invited lectures locally, nationally and internationally. Over more than a decade, Dr. Grosberg has trained many future physician leaders in the field of headache medicine.
Unlock full access to the entire 2020 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Related Talks for: Day 8 (2020) Taking Control
There are now over 300 items listed in this updated directory of treatments, therapies, devices, procedures, strategies and approaches to treat or prevent migraine. Only available with 2020 VIP Access Pass.