Navigating Insurance and Access Issues
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What is nonmedical switching?
- Why is it important to keep track of migraine-related costs?
- How do I calculate the financial cost of living with migraine disease?
- How do I find the right insurance policy?
- What do I need to do to maximize reimbursements from my insurer?
- Can I deduct medical expenses from my U.S. tax return?
- What tools can I use to help manage my migraine-related paperwork?
- What information do I need for insurance claims?
- What is a formulary list?
- What is step therapy?
- What is the Patient Advocate Foundation?
Patient Advocate, Blogger, and Speaker
Golden Graine and Migraine.com
Katie Golden is a professional patient, writer, and advocate for those living with migraine, headache, and cluster diseases. When she turned 30, her episodic migraine attacks that started in childhood became a chronic, everyday occurrence. Katie has found purpose in writing about her disease, and found power in the phrase “Never let your pain go to waste.” Katie is the director of patient relations & immediate past steering committee member of CHAMP (Coalition For Headache And Migraine Patients), contributing editor of the INvisible Project magazine, migraine advocacy liaison for the U.S. Pain Foundation, and staff writer for Migraine.com.
Unlock full access to the entire 2020 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Related Talks for: Day 8 (2020) Taking Control
There are now over 300 items listed in this updated directory of treatments, therapies, devices, procedures, strategies and approaches to treat or prevent migraine. Only available with 2020 VIP Access Pass.