Surviving Weather-Related Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What do we understand about the pathophysiology of what’s happening when lightning triggers a migraine?
- Are there seasons when people might be more vulnerable to weather or migraine might be more prevalent?
- What do we know about mold and migraine?
Find more about Vince Martin, MD and his work here:
Vince Martin, MD
Director and Headache Specialist
University of Cincinnati Headache and Facial Pain Center
Dr. Vincent Martin is the leading authority on weather and migraine. After graduating from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Dr. Martin completed a residency in internal medicine, followed by a fellowship in general internal medicine at UC. He is currently director of the Headache and Facial Pain Center at the University of Cincinnati Gardner Neuroscience Institute, and has been professor of clinical medicine in the division of General Internal Medicine at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine since 2004. Dr. Martin is president of the Ohio Headache Association and the National Headache Foundation, and is also a fellow of the American Headache Society and the American College of Physicians.
Unlock full access to the entire 2018 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee