Surviving Weather-Related Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What do we understand about the pathophysiology of what’s happening when lightning triggers a migraine?
- Are there seasons when people might be more vulnerable to weather or migraine might be more prevalent?
- What do we know about mold and migraine?
Find more about Vince Martin, MD and his work here:
Vince Martin, MD, AQH
Headache and Facial Pain Center at the University of Cincinnati Gardner Neuroscience Institute
Vincent Martin is the director of the Headache and Facial Pain Center at the University of Cincinnati Gardner Neuroscience Institute and has been a professor of clinical medicine in the Division of General Internal Medicine at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine since 2004. Dr. Martin is president of the National Headache Foundation and a fellow of the American Headache Society and the American College of Physicians.
Unlock all 32 expert interviews with your own copy of the 2022 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- 32 expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 26 extended, uncut interview editions
- Lifetime access with no annual fee