Migraine Diets and Food Triggers
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- How can diet affect migraine and headache disorders?
- What are dietary triggers?
- What are some common dietary triggers?
- What types of diets are safe for people with migraine?
- Why do certain diets work for people with migraine while others do not?
- What is the DASH diet?
- Does intermittent fasting work for people with migraine?
- How do ketogenic diets affect migraine?
- Why choose a plant-based diet?
- How can a low-glycemic-index diet help with migraine?
- How does one choose the best diet for migraine?
- Vincent Martin, M.D.
- Diet and Headache: Part 1
- Red Wine As a Cause of Migraine
- Neurobehavioral Effects of Aspartame Consumption
- DASH diet: Healthy eating to lower your blood pressure
- Short-term improvement of migraine headaches during ketogenic diet: a prospective observational study in a dietician clinical setting
- Early and long period follow-up results of low glycemic index diet for migraine prophylaxis
- Nutrition intervention for migraine: a randomized crossover trial
Vince Martin, MD
Neurologist and Director
University of Cincinnati Headache and Facial Pain Center
Dr. Vincent Martin is currently the director of the Headache and Facial Pain Center at the University of Cincinnati Gardner Neuroscience Institute, and has been a professor of clinical medicine in the division of general internal medicine at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine since 2004. Dr. Martin is president of the Ohio Headache Association and the National Headache Foundation, and is also a fellow of the American Headache Society and the American College of Physicians.
Get your own copy of the entire Summit
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee