Real-World Use of CGRP Medications
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- Does the efficacy of CGRP inhibitors seen in the clinical trials match up to the real world results?
- Should people consider trying a CGRP inhibitor?
- What percentage of people are getting relief from CGRP inhibitors?
- What is the response rate with CGRP inhibitors?
- Is one CGRP inhibitor more effective than another?
- Is there any benefit to using Botox and a CGRP inhibitor together?
- Is there any way to tell if a CGRP inhibitor will work for me?
- How long do I need to try a CGRP inhibitor before I know if it works?
- Do CGRP inhibitors help reduce the negative cognitive impacts of migraine disease like brain fog and memory problems?
- What are the side effects of CGRP inhibitors?
- What are the access issues with CGRP inhibitors from insurance companies?
- What can I do if the insurance company denies a CGRP inhibitor?
Brian Grosberg, MD
Director and Headache Specialist
Hartford HealthCare Headache Center
Dr. Brian Grosberg is the director of the Hartford HealthCare Headache Center and a professor of neurology at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. He is a board-certified neurologist and headache specialist who has been awarded Clinical Headache Fellowship Award from the American Headache Society and the Members Choice Award for the Best Paper Published in Headache in 2014. While Dr. Grosberg has extensive experience with clinical trials research, another primary academic area of interest is headache-related education. Accordingly, he has either authored or co-authored more than 100 peer-reviewed publications, invited reviews, textbooks, book chapters and abstracts.
Dr. Grosberg has delivered more than 150 invited lectures locally, nationally and internationally. Over more than a decade, Dr. Grosberg has trained many future physician leaders in the field of headache medicine.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Related Talks for: Day 7 (2020) Treatments
The Association of Migraine Disorders (AMD) is devoted to expanding the understanding of migraine disease and its true scope. Migraine is a full body condition with a broad spectrum of symptoms, AMD is focused on including many medical specialties in the management of this disease.
Theranica develops advanced yet affordable electroceuticals, addressing a few prevalent neurological pain diseases. The company’s first FDA-authorized product, Nerivio™, is available in the US. Nerivio is an innovative, non-invasive, smartphone-operated, prescribed wearable for the acute treatment of migraine. 12% of the world’s population suffer from migraine, of which 80% are women. Being completely drug-free, Nerivio™ is a safe, addiction-free alternative in the multi-billion-dollar market of medications for migraine.
Summaries now available for every interview with expert quotes, treatments mentioned, action items. Start making positive changes today with these guides. Only available with 2020 VIP Access Pass.
Leave a comment
Back to top