Multi-Disciplined Approach to Migraine Management
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What are some of the obstacles to migraine diagnosis in Europe?
- What headache specialists are available in England, and are they available in other countries?
- What is a headache nurse?
- What specialized clinics or centers are available in Europe?
- What is your clinic’s approach to a new headache patient?
- When treating migraine patients, is it a good idea to change only one thing at a time?
- What are some successful multidisciplinary approaches to treating migraine?
- What are tailored treatments?
- What are the responsibilities of the doctor and the patient in treating migraine?
- Why should patients join headache associations in their countries?
Tine Poole, MD
The Migraine Clinic, Norway
Dr. Tine Poole is an internationally recognized expert on migraine and other headache disorders. She is an acknowledged pioneer in the multi-disciplined treatment of migraine patients. Dr. Poole is a general practitioner from Norway, and started the country’s first headache clinic in 1998, the Migraine Clinic, which became a multidisciplinary center involving 40 health care providers. Dr. Poole’s goal is to provide better understanding of migraine and headache for patients, their families and healthcare providers.
She has been a TV doctor on the national channel NRK, published the book, Migrene, and has lectured tirelessly for more than 20 years. Dr. Poole is a passionate advocate for headache patients and founded the Norwegain headache association “Headache Norway,” where she is a leading member of the board, as well as of the medical faculty.
Unlock full access to the entire 2020 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Related Talks for: Day 7 (2020) Treatments
The Association of Migraine Disorders (AMD) is devoted to expanding the understanding of migraine disease and its true scope. Migraine is a full body condition with a broad spectrum of symptoms, AMD is focused on including many medical specialties in the management of this disease.
Theranica develops advanced yet affordable electroceuticals, addressing a few prevalent neurological pain diseases. The company’s first FDA-authorized product, Nerivio™, is available in the US. Nerivio is an innovative, non-invasive, smartphone-operated, prescribed wearable for the acute treatment of migraine. 12% of the world’s population suffer from migraine, of which 80% are women. Being completely drug-free, Nerivio™ is a safe, addiction-free alternative in the multi-billion-dollar market of medications for migraine.
Summaries now available for every interview with expert quotes, treatments mentioned, action items. Start making positive changes today with these guides. Only available with 2020 VIP Access Pass.