Fighting for Cluster Relief
You are currently watching a preview of this talk. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle!
- What does a cluster attack feel like?
- What is the difference between migraine and cluster headache?
- What is the difference between episodic and chronic cluster headache?
- Do cluster headaches typically decline in occurrence or stop altogether as you age?
- What are the latest treatments approved for cluster headache?
- How does oxygen work as a treatment for cluster headache?
- How are psychedelics used to treat cluster headache?
- Do triptans, ditans and gepants work for cluster headache?
- What are the biggest advocacy challenges currently facing those with cluster headache?
- How does Clusterbusters deal with suicide attempts in its community?
Founder and President
Bob and his wonderful wife of 45 years have raised four children and are the proud grandparents of seven. Bob was diagnosed with cluster headache approximately 38 years ago which eventually led to his founding of Clusterbusters, Inc. in 2002. In addition to his work as founder and president of Clusterbusters, Inc., Bob sits on the board of directors of the the Alliance for Headache Disorder Advocacy and was one of the founding board members of the American Headache and Migraine Association.
Bob’s work and accomplishments include legislative initiatives and organizing events for the patient community and medical professionals in Washington, D.C. Among these successful issues have been the adoption of legislation, increased research funding, testifying before the FDA for additional treatment options and the writing of training manuals for government agencies.
Unlock full access to the entire 2020 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Related Talks for: Day 1 (2020) Real Warriors
The Coalition For Headache And Migraine Patients (CHAMP) is a new organization that provides support to people with headache, migraine and cluster diseases who are often stigmatized and under-served.
CHAMP brings together organizations and leaders in this disease area to enhance communication, coordination and collaboration to more effectively help people wherever they are on their patient journey.
CHAMP is working to identify unmet needs of those with headache, migraine and cluster diseases, and will work to better support patients and their caregivers.
Watch videos in silence or read along with the expert interview. Simply turn on CC in video controls in the lower right corner of the video. Please note, closed caption is not available on preview videos.