Day 1 (2020) Real Warriors
The Coalition For Headache And Migraine Patients (CHAMP) is a new organization that provides support to people with headache, migraine and cluster diseases who are often stigmatized and under-served.
CHAMP brings together organizations and leaders in this disease area to enhance communication, coordination and collaboration to more effectively help people wherever they are on their patient journey.
CHAMP is working to identify unmet needs of those with headache, migraine and cluster diseases, and will work to better support patients and their caregivers.
Watch videos in silence or read along with the expert interview. Simply turn on CC in video controls in the lower right corner of the video. Please note, closed caption is not available on preview videos.
Olympic Gold Medalist and Author
"In The Water They Can't See You Cry"
Andrew Levy, PhD
Professor and Author
"A Brain Wider Than the Sky"
- Day 1 (2020) Real Warriors
- Day 2 (2020) Causes & Diagnosis
- Day 3 (2020) Types
- Day 4 (2020) Symptoms
- Day 5 (2020) Triggers
- Day 6 (2020) Alternative Treatments
- Day 7 (2020) Treatments
- Day 8 (2020) Taking Control
- Day 9 (2020) MWS Onstage Presentations
- Day 10 (2020) Highlights Webinar [LIVE]
- Summit Schedule
Unlock full access to the entire 2020 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee