6 Medications That Can Make Migraine Work
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- How do oral contraceptives exacerbate migraine frequency or symptoms?
- What treatments do patients and physicians need to be cautious of that could cause harm to someone with migraine or headache?
- What is the best way for a patient to coordinate their care across a variety of different doctors?
Find more about Andrew Charles, MD and his work here:
Andrew Charles, MD
UCLA Goldberg Migraine Program
Dr. Andrew Charles is director of Headache Research and Treatment, and professor of neurology at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He leads the Goldberg Migraine Program, established in December 2015 with the largest single private grant ever for migraine research, in order to develop new treatments and research a potential cure. He has served on the board of directors for the American Headache Society since 2010, and the board of trustees for the International Headache Society since 2011. Dr. Charles educates neurologists, headache specialists and primary care physicians around the world on headache research and treatment. He’s also been published in numerous medical journals such as Neurology and Headache, and serves as an associate editor of Cephalalgia.
Unlock all 32 expert interviews with your own copy of the 2022 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- 32 expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 26 extended, uncut interview editions
- Lifetime access with no annual fee