Concussions, Brain Injuries and Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What are some of the most common and surprising ways that people get head injuries that can lead to migraine?
- How does a traumatic brain injury affect migraine?
- Is it possible or advisable to screen young athletes for genetic vulnerability to migraine, concussion, and accumulated brain injury?
Find more about Joel Saper, MD and his work here:
Joel Saper, MD
Founder and Director
Michigan Headache & Neurological Institute
As founder and director of the Michigan Headache and Neurological Institute, Dr. Joel Saper is world-renowned for his breakthrough research on head, neck and facial pain. Dr. Saper is the author of eight books and over 300 medical articles. He is featured in major television and news media as an authority on headache and migraine. A board-certified neurologist, Dr. Saper has presided over the American Association for the Study of Headache, the American Headache Society, and has taught other physicians at the American Academy of Neurology and Michigan State University.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee