Treatment Spotlight: Triptans and Rebound
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What are rebound or medication overuse headaches?
- Why is it so often missed for healthcare professionals?
- What are telltale signs you have MOH?
- Why it’s so important to stop MOH
- How to break the cycle of MOH
- How to reduce the frequency of your attacks with rebound headache?
- How do you know if medication is being overused?
- Which medications do not cause MOH?
- How can those with several pain conditions (such as fibromyalgia) manage?
- How can combinations of treatments help or hinder progress?
- How can patients work with their doctors to overcome rebound headaches?
Find more about Richard Lipton, MD and his work here:
Richard B. Lipton, MD
Professor of Neurology & Director of the Montefiore Headache Center, and Director of the Division of Cognitive Aging and Dementia
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
A noted authority on headache and migraine, Dr. Richard B. Lipton is director of the Montefiore Headache Center and the Edwin S. Lowe chair of neurology at Albert Einstein University in New York. Dr. Lipton is recognized internationally for his leadership in diagnosing, classifying, epidemiology, and treating headache disorders. A prolific researcher and writer, Dr. Lipton has published 11 books and more than 900 original articles and reviews. He is a recipient of the Medical Book Award from the British Medical Association for his textbook, Headache in Clinical Practice. Dr. Lipton is a former president of the American Headache Society (AHS). He is also an associate editor of Cephalalgia: An International Journal of Headache (the journal of the International Headache Society), and sits on the editorial boards of several journals, including Neurology. He is a five-time recipient of the Harold G. Wolff Lecture Award for excellence in research from the American Headache Society. Dr. Lipton is also a professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences, and of epidemiology and population health at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Pre-purchase full access to the entire [YEAR] Summit, including:
- All expert interviews with separate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee