Treatment Spotlight: Botox for Chronic Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- How effective is Botox in preventing frequency and severity of migraine?
- Are the shots painful and how many are needed?
- What are the side effects of Botox?
Find more about Bronwyn Jenkins, MD and her work here:
Bronwyn Jenkins, MD
North Shore Vertigo and Neurology Clinic
Dr Bronwyn Jenkins, BMed FRACP, is a consultant neurologist in Sydney, Australia. She graduated from The University of Newcastle in 1995. Dr Jenkins did a fellowship in Stroke at Royal North Shore Hospital. Dr Jenkins attended the International Headache Society Headache Master School in Tokyo, Japan in 2013. She is one of the founding members and Co-Secretary for the recently formed Australian and New Zealand Headache Society (ANZHS) which aims to improve management of headache patients in the Australian and New Zealand region. She is involved in the therapeutics and research subcommittees of ANZHS. Dr Jenkins is also a member of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists, International Headache Society and the International Association for the Study of Pain. She works as a consultant neurologist in private rooms at St Leonards and Epping.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee