The Most Common Treatments Patients Use
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What are the most used migraine treatments, according to data you’ve compiled?
- Why might a person with migraine think about changing preventative and acute migraine treatments?
- How does one’s record-keeping of migraine attacks and triggers affect treatment?
Find more about Francois Cadiou and his work here:
Co-Founder & CEO
Francois Cadiou is the founder and CEO of Healint, a health data analytics company based in Singapore and the team behind Migraine Buddy, the most used migraine app in the world. Migraine Buddy is currently on the verge of having one million registered users, and has collected real-world data from one hundred million tracked migraine days. Inspired by his own family experience with stroke, Francois is determined to help patients and their caregivers to provide better monitoring solutions. A tech enthusiast with significant experience in pharmaceutical and medical technology industries, he decided to start Healint, an innovative health startup that resonates with his experiences and passions.
Get your own copy of the entire Summit
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee