The Most Common Treatments Patients Use
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What are the most used migraine treatments, according to data you’ve compiled?
- Why might a person with migraine think about changing preventative and acute migraine treatments?
- How does one’s record-keeping of migraine attacks and triggers affect treatment?
Find more about Francois Cadiou and his work here:
Francois Cadiou is the founder and CEO of Healint, a Singapore-based health-data analytics company and the team behind Migraine Buddy, the most-used migraine app in the world. Migraine Buddy has over 3 million registered users, and has collected real-world data from 100 million tracked migraine days.
Inspired by his own family’s experience with stroke, Francois is determined to help patients and their caregivers provide better health-monitoring solutions. A tech enthusiast with significant experience in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries, Cadiou decided to start Healint, an innovative health startup that resonates with his experiences and passions.
Watch at your own pace & get up to 24% off when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit before March 8. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee