The Most Common Treatments Patients Use
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What are the most used migraine treatments, according to data you’ve compiled?
- Why might a person with migraine think about changing preventative and acute migraine treatments?
- How does one’s record-keeping of migraine attacks and triggers affect treatment?
Find more about Francois Cadiou and his work here:
Francois Cadiou is the founder and CEO of Healint, a Singapore-based health-data analytics company and the team behind Migraine Buddy, the most-used migraine app in the world. Migraine Buddy has over 3 million registered users, and has collected real-world data from 100 million tracked migraine days.
Inspired by his own family’s experience with stroke, Francois is determined to help patients and their caregivers provide better health-monitoring solutions. A tech enthusiast with significant experience in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries, Cadiou decided to start Healint, an innovative health startup that resonates with his experiences and passions.
Pre-purchase full access to the entire [YEAR] Summit, including:
- All expert interviews with separate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee