Using Acupressure & Acupuncture for Headache and Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What is Traditional Chinese Medicine and how is it different from Western medicine?
- Is there evidence specifically for headache and migraine within Traditional Chinese Medicine?
- How do you advise your patients to manage stress if they recognize that stress is a factor in their migraine attacks?
Find more about Andrew Shubov, MD and his work here:
Andrew Shubov, MD
UCLA Center of East-West Medicine
Dr. Andrew Shubov is a subspecialty consultant at the UCLA Center for East–West Medicine and is an assistant clinical professor within the UCLA Department of Medicine. Dr. Shubov obtained his medical degree from the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine and completed his residency in internal medicine at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. He completed an additional two-year fellowship training in integrative medicine at the Center for East–West Medicine, during which he joined the UCLA hospital department as a way to connect his work to the hospitalized patient population.
Dr. Shubov currently works in the outpatient setting alongside patients’ current medical providers by adding integrative therapeutic approaches to the care of chronic conditions including inflammatory bowel diseases, autoimmune disorders and chronic pain. He feels that the integrative East–West approach is an excellent adjunct to the modern medical approach as it incorporates the treatment of the whole individual as well as minimizing the side effects of many modern therapies.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee