Real-World Data on Treatments, Triggers & Weather
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What is Migraine Buddy?
- Is my personal information safe if I use Migraine Buddy?
- Which treatments self-reported by Migraine Buddy users are showing to be the most helpful?
- Does Migraine Buddy enable users to track the use of neuromodulation devices?
- Can Migraine Buddy help users predict an oncoming attack?
- How can using a headache app such as Migraine Buddy be beneficial in managing migraine?
- What does the data gathered by Migraine Buddy show about working from home and migraine management?
- What are some of the most common triggers seen in the data gathered by Migraine Buddy?
- What does the data gathered by Migraine Buddy reveal regarding weather and migraine?
- Cefaly device
- CGRP receptor antagonists (gepants)
- Eletriptan (Relpax)
- Rizatriptan (Maxalt)
- Sumatriptan (Imitrex)
- TENS unit
Please note: The Migraine World Summit’s aim is to bring you a variety of perspectives and expertise, independent of bias or judgment. Alternative theories presented in this video have not been medically reviewed. Views expressed in this interview do not necessarily represent the views of the Migraine World Summit. Please always consult your health care professional and do your own research before making changes to your treatment plan.
Francois Cadiou is the founder and CEO of Healint, a Singapore-based health-data analytics company and the team behind Migraine Buddy, the most-used migraine app in the world. Migraine Buddy has over 3 million registered users, and has collected real-world data from 100 million tracked migraine days.
Inspired by his own family’s experience with stroke, Francois is determined to help patients and their caregivers provide better health-monitoring solutions. A tech enthusiast with significant experience in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries, Cadiou decided to start Healint, an innovative health startup that resonates with his experiences and passions.
Interviews from Francois Cadiou
Pre-purchase full access to the entire 2024 Summit, including:
- All expert interviews with separate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with hours more expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Related Talks for: Day 5 (2023)
The Association of Migraine Disorders (AMD) is devoted to expanding the understanding of migraine disease and its true scope. Migraine is a full body condition with a broad spectrum of symptoms, AMD is focused on including many medical specialties in the management of this disease.