Modelling Neurological Disease
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
Find more about Markus Dahlem, PhD and his work here:
- You can learn more about Dr Dahlem and his work on his blog and website
- He has also produced a video demonstrating a migraine aura progression
- You can also follow him on Twitter @markusdahlem
Markus Dahlem, PhD
Harvard University / Humboldt University
He develops computational models of neurological diseases in which massive changes in the energy state of neurons play a major role, e.g., in migraine, stroke, & epilepsy. The aim is not only to better understand these diseases but also to identify new opportunities how to translate this research into therapeutical methods that intervene. This takes him all over the world to places such as Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital. & Cardiovascular Physics at Humboldt University Berlin.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Leave a comment
Back to top