Migraine, Vision and Occipital Neuralgia
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What is the difference between migraine aura and occipital neuralgia?
- Can visual symptoms occur in between migraine attacks?
- What is cortical spreading depression and how does it relate to migraine aura?
Find more about Kathleen Digre, MD and her work here:
Kathleen Digre, MD
Professor of Neuro-Ophthalmology
University of Utah
Dr. Kathleen B. Digre specializes in neuro-ophthalmology and headache which includes disorders such as photophobia and visual loss as well as headache disorders such as migraine. Over her prestigious career she has won multiple awards and has taken several leadership positions, including her current role as President-Elect of the American Headache Society. She has authored over 100 peer reviewed articles, chapters and reviews. Dr. Digre is a neurologist, ophthalmologist and is board certified in headache medicine. She practices at the John A. Moran Eye Center, University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Leave a comment
Back to top