Migraine Triggers, Protectors and Severity Modifiers
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- How good are we at predicting our own migraine triggers?
- What are risk factors and how do we figure out our own?
- How complicated is the relationship between risk factors for the frequency of migraine attacks and risk factors for the severity of migraine?
Find more about Alec Mian, PhD and his work here:
Alec Mian, PhD
Founder & CEO
Dr. Alec Mian has a biology degree and earned his doctorate in genetics from the University of Cambridge and Harvard Medical School. He is the author or co-author of over a dozen patents and publications. He has been the CEO of several companies and served on the board of directors of one Spain’s largest design companies, Santa & Cole. One of his biotechnology companies, Gemedica, grew to become Spain’s leading biotechnology startups and raised over 20 million euros in local and international venture capital & government grants. He is now the founder and CEO of Curelator Headache, a platform that goes beyond tracking to help you identify your migraine triggers, protectors and severity modifiers.
Get your own copy of the entire Summit
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee