Menstrual & Hormonal Migraine
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
Find more about Maryann Mays, MD and her work here:
- You can find Dr Mays at Center for Neurologic Restoration at the Cleveland Clinic
- Outpatient multi-disciplinary program for migraine patients (IMATCH)
Maryann Mays, MD
Board Certified Neurologist at the Cleveland Clinic with a Subspecialty Certification in Headache Medicine and Clinical Neurophysiology. Director, Neurology Residency Program. Best Doctors in America (2007-2011). Cleveland Magazine Neurology Best Doctors (2008-14). Member of American Academy of Neurology, American Headache Society, National Headache Foundation, American Council for Headache Education (ACHE). She has published numerous article and book chapters on headache. She is a nationally known headache specialist and lecturer & participates in clinical migraine research.
Unlock all 32 expert interviews with your own copy of the 2022 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- 32 expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 26 extended, uncut interview editions
- Lifetime access with no annual fee