Finding Calm in a Crisis
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- Are we living through one of the most stressful times in modern history?
- What impact is all the social media, alerts, notifications, emails, isolation, working from home, working from bed, online 24/7 having on our wellbeing?
- How does stress affect the body and our health?
- How does stress affect migraine?
- How can we find (more) calm?
- What can you do if you can’t control the amount of stress or stressors around you?
- What can we do to improve our wellbeing in the current environment?
- What is CBT? Is it helpful?
- How is meditation different from mindfulness meditation?
- When should you consider medication on top of meditation to treat a mental health issue?
- Can meditation cause structural changes in the pain?
- How much meditation do you need to do to see changes/results?
- Can meditation change the severity of pain experienced?
- How can someone who hasn’t meditated before get started?
To join Dr. Wells on a guided meditation webinar, email this address to request access: [email protected]
The Migraine World Summit will be running a live expert webinar EVERY DAY during the June Replay of the 2020 Migraine World Summit, June 10 – 19
Live attendance for each webinar will be available exclusively for those who purchased an All Access, VIP, or Box Set Pass for the 2020 Migraine World Summit. This is a special opportunity for customers to connect with a different expert each day, engage in live Q&A, and interact with other participants and Summit hosts.
If you didn’t buy an Access Pass, don’t worry! The recording of each webinar will be shared with the entire Migraine World Summit community on this page shortly after the live event takes place, allowing everyone to take advantage of the important information presented during that day’s webinar.
This is our way to recognize those who have supported the 2020 Migraine World Summit financially while making sure our entire community has access to critical information about the changes taking place in the migraine community and beyond.
Each day during the Replay period, the live webinar will take place at 5:00 pm Eastern Time (New York).
Here’s the lineup for the webinar topics:
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 10 – Mental Health & Building Resilience
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 11 – Understanding Causes
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 12 – COVID-19 Considerations for Migraine Patients
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 13 – Understanding Symptoms
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 14 – Understanding Triggers
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 15 – Non-Drug Options
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 16 – New Treatments
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 17 – Telemedicine
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 18 – Finding Calm in a Crisis
- 5:00 pm (ET) June 19 – The Role of Self Management
Don’t miss out! Get your access pass here to attend the live expert webinars.
Rebecca Wells, MD, MPH
Neurologist and Headache Specialist
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Dr. Rebecca Erwin Wells is an expert in Headache Medicine and Integrative Medicine, having completed fellowships in both specialties through Harvard Medical School. She has NIH funding to research mind-body interventions for migraine relief, evaluating the efficacy and mechanisms of meditative treatments for stress reduction and pain control. Dr. Wells is an Associate Professor of Neurology at Wake Forest Baptist Health in North Carolina, where she founded and directs their Comprehensive Headache Program and serves as an Associate Director of Clinical Research at their Center for Integrative Medicine. She has been a “Best Doctor of America” since 2015, serves as Treasurer of the Southern Headache Society, and is actively involved in the American Headache Society.
Get your own copy of the entire Summit
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee