Alternative Treatments for Cluster Headache
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What are the features or symptoms of cluster headache?
- How can we tell the difference between cluster headache and migraine?
- Why is it called “cluster” headache?
- What is chronic cluster headache?
- What are common triggers of cluster headache?
- What are the best ways to treat cluster headache?
- What are some alternative and less well known potential treatments for cluster headache?
- What are “shadows” in cluster headache?
- What commonly prescribed medications often do not work well for cluster headache?
- Are there any devices that might be helpful for the treatment of cluster headache?
- What kinds of cutting-edge research can we participate in, and how can we register for clinical trials?
- What are TACs?
Find more about Brian McGeeney, MD and his work here:
Brian E. McGeeney, MD, MPH, MBA
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Boston University School of Medicine, USA
Dr. Brian McGeeney, MD, MPH, is an assistant professor of neurology at the Boston University School of Medicine. He’s board certified in neurology, headache, and pain, and has a fellowship in pain management. In addition to his work at Boston University, he practices neurology at Boston Medical Center, and he’s a medical advisor at one of the largest and most active nonprofit organizations in the world for cluster patient advocacy: ClusterBusters.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee