When Symptoms Change: Warning Signs to Watch For
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What are 9 dangerous conditions that cause headache?
- When should someone go to ER?
- Who are more at risk of a potentially dangerous secondary headache?
- How common are serious or potentially fatal headaches?
- What is the difference between primary and secondary headaches?
- What does SSNOOPP mean and why is it important?
- What are the causes of thunderclap headache?
- What is a Chiari malformation and how does it relate to headache?
- Does correcting a Chiari malformation improve headache?
Find more about William Young, MD and his work here:
William B. Young, MD
Neurologist and Headache Specialist
Jefferson Headache Center
Dr. William Young is a world-renowned pioneer in the field of migraine. He serves as the director of the Jefferson Headache Center in Philadelphia. He instructs neurologists on headache medicine and regularly publishes research on the topic. He is board-certified in neurology, psychiatry, and headache medicine. Dr. Young is a passionate advocate on eradicating the stigma of migraine. He fights on Capitol Hill for greater funding and research on migraine. In addition to his roles at the American Headache Society and the American Academy of Neurology, he is also president of the Alliance for Headache Disorders.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee