Cluster Headache: One Man’s Journey Through Pain
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What is it like to experience cluster headaches?
- Why are they called suicide headaches, and how do they isolate the patient?
- How can the patient and support groups like OUCH educate physicians about cluster headaches?
Find more about Scott Bruch and his work here:
Advocate & Trustee
Organisation for the Understanding of Cluster Headache (OUCH), UK
Scott Bruce is an episodic sufferer of cluster headache. An expert in the field and a leading advocate, Scott is a trustee of OUCH, the Organisation for the Understanding of Cluster Headache, based in the United Kingdom. He has been a member since 2003 and joined the helpline team in 2007; in 2014 he accepted a position as a trustee, and coordinates many of the regional meetings. Through OUCH, Scott is aiming to raise public awareness about cluster headaches, a condition as prevalent as Parkinson’s disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
Unlock full access to the entire 2018 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee