Can a Ketogenic Diet Prevent Migraine?
You are currently watching a preview of this talk. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle!
- How important are food triggers with migraine?
- Are we really getting enough nutrition from our diet?
- What is a ketogenic diet?
- What is ketosis?
- Do carbohydrates contribute to inflammation in the body?
- Is there any evidence that low-carbohydrate diets are helpful for migraine?
- Are ketogenic or low-carbohydrate diets safe?
- How is sugar intake related to migraine?
- What are some ways of dealing with nausea?
- Is there a recommended diet for migraine?
- What are some good strategies for staying on a healthy diet?
- What are some important nutrients for people with migraine?
Find more about Angel Morent, NP and his work here:
Angel Moreno, NP
UCLA Goldberg Migraine Program, USA
As one of the top healthcare providers at UCLA’s Goldberg Migraine Program, Angel Moreno is a nurse practitioner who is currently earning his doctorate of nursing practice. His doctoral work focuses on the effects of a low-carbohydrate, ketogenic diet on pain. Angel Moreno is a certified yoga instructor and tonic herbalist. He applies aromatherapy, Chinese tonic herbalism and the principals of Chinese medicine to relieve pain. He’s here to help us sort through the pros and cons of different diets and make it simple to eat well.
Unlock full access to the entire 2019 Summit, including:
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee