Highlights from the 2019 Migraine World Summit
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- Most common questions posted in the comments
- Review and summary of findings from this year
- Surprise statements or explanations from doctors
- Open Q&A live with the audience
Paula K. Dumas
Co-Host, Managing Editor
Migraine World Summit, MigraineAgain.com
Paula K. Dumas is a lifelong migraine warrior, Founder and Managing Editor of MigraineAgain.com. After juggling a demanding career with CNN, Apple and Disney, she shifted gears to devote herself to family, faith and health advocacy. Although she’s lost a decade worth of days to Migraine, she’s been able to reduce her frequency from 25 days a month to less than a day a month. Now, she’s helping others to do the same.
Paula serves on the Board of the American Migraine Foundation, and was nominated for a WEGO Health Advocate award. She’s spoken at the International Headache Academy and the first Migraine World Summit, and advocates on behalf of the American Headache Society and European Headache Alliance.
Get your own copy of the entire Summit
- 30+ Expert interviews with audio clips and transcripts
- Unlimited streaming and downloads
- Lifetime access with no annual fee